[casual_games] A little humor on a Friday

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Fri May 5 12:58:05 EDT 2006

I worked with a company in Romania a few years ago to do the NGage port
of Colony. Took about twice as long as expected (maybe like 2.5 now that
I think about it) but the software finally showed up and worked fine so
in the end I would consider it again for a project that could be on a
slow boat. The price was right.

They didn't really call you XXXXX?

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7