[casual_games] A little humor on a Friday

Nicolás Vinacur nvinacur at fibertel.com.ar
Fri May 5 13:05:46 EDT 2006

Perhaps you should let people work, and remember that when you choose your
team for next project. Also, it might be possible that you're asking for
impossible deadlines to achieve. You chose your team for the project. There
must be people that work faster, perhaps more expensive. The possiblity
exist that they're working with their best intention but can't achieve your
objectives because they simply don't qualify for your expectations. Also, of
course, it is possible that they're just sitting and doing nothing, that is
a risk with working with people you can't see. All that you have in order to
evaluate their work is the work itself they hand in to you, which is
obviously below what you expected.

Remember that for next time you choose someone to take your project on and
choose more carefully, and try not to be concerned.