[casual_games] distribution question - AKEL

Gabriel Zichermann gabe at gabrielz.com
Mon May 15 10:01:23 EDT 2006

And a small plug for Jason - he really can help
smart/directional devs figure this out; he's got a lot
of experience in the field.

And, just so you know, I didn't get compensated in any
way for that comment! :)

Truthfully, negotiating distribution deals can be
tough stuff, especially if you're a new developer
without a long track record. Not casting aspersions on
anyone, just pointing out that some assistance (beyond
legal) is important.

Gabe

<7097421f0605140605t5062adafs633028290698de75 at mail.gmail.com>