[casual_games] Content Management Systems (CMS)

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Thu May 18 12:39:15 EDT 2006

I've looked at DotNetNuke, and it seems like a powerful solution albeit
somewhat cumbersome. The fact that it's VB.Net has kept me from
investigating it further. Instead, I keep my eyes on a C# system:
http://www.rainbowportal.net/
which is going through an interesting evolution ATM with the implementation
of their version 2.

SharePoint isn't OSS, but I've heard a lot people rave about how great it is
(mostly MS fans, admittedly). If you're already using MS technology (Office,
Exchange, CRM 3, .NET) it's probably one of the easiest ways to get a CMS
that integrates tightly with your existing systems.