[casual_games] Escalation (based on: Different Payment Models)

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Wed Oct 11 12:56:32 EDT 2006

No, I don't think that just art and audio is the discussion. I'll put
in an example for you: Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspect was made with
a lot of art, because the gameplay required it. Feeding Frenzy 2 has
something new in every level, enhancing gameplay.

All this takes time and resources; hence more money. You have to
compete against Feeding Frenzy 2 and MCF: Prime Suspects in 2006
whereas you were competing against Super Collapse and Bejeweled in
2001.

Cheers,

Juan