[casual_games] slamdance competition

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Jan 9 15:29:23 EST 2007

I agree, not cool to invite and then not stick to your guns - that said
organizations are multi-headed beasts and I don't know the history of
who knew and who didn't. But, better to fix a mistake than not -
hopefully this wasn't just about ad. dollars.

All that aside, I'm a pretty tolerant guy and I'm not seeing the
justification. Maybe they made art here but, as a parent, this goes
pretty deep and I can't see that driving around a little mario looking
guy is going to do anything deep and meaningful. I doubt that any 14
year old whose moral compass is badly askew is going to play this and
see the error of their ways. And that is the only real justification I
can see. Censorship is a bad thing but there are certain cases - kiddie
porn and columbine based merchandise - have to go into the not OK category.

Enough said by me on the topic,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2