[casual_games] New Game developer - seeks advice

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Tue Jan 30 11:15:56 EST 2007

Welcome to the space, and good luck to you Devon!

The goal of this list is for learning and sharing knowledge about the
casual game space, and the process of making casual games. Anything
from business to technical discussions and everything in between are
fair game.

The one thing that we do ask is not to make any commercial postings to
the list, be they to advertise and announce a product or service, or
to try to recruit talent.

For the latter, we do have a few resources available to try to find people:

First, is the OnlineGamesJobs that we help to manage:

Second, is the site: http://www.casualgamesjobs.com/

Both of those are great resources created for the purpose of
advertising job postings.

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist