[casual_games] Web hosts

Audry Taylor talshannon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 00:50:20 EDT 2007

Our company website has outgrown its current web host, on top of which we
are expecting a spike in number of users in the Fall. As we grow from a
promotional site to an online community and web store, we want to be able to
stay with one reliable host. I've had three hosts recommended to me that
provide both shared and dedicated servers. Is anyone familiar with these
hosts and the quality of their service?

http://hostgator.com/

http://www.aplus.net/

http://www.dreamhost.com/

We've also heard fabulous things about rackspace, but they're pretty much
out of the price range of a small company like ours.