[casual_games] Casual_Games Digest Signal to Noise

Minty minty at nectarine.com.au
Wed May 30 18:32:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm fairly new to this list, and find it intriguing. However, it seems
to have a pretty low signal to noise ratio. For instance, Digest
25/issue 21 has five posts, yet ran to over 1,500 lines.

Can I respectfully ask that people trim their re-quoting a bit? You
don't have to lose all context, but when only 260 lines out of 1,500 is
actual content, that's a lot of dross to wade through. I think we can
all do better :)

Happily, the quality of the actual signal seems very high. Onwards
towards glorious list perfection, comrades! (Or whatever your favourite
rousing motto may be.)

Cheers,
Minty Hunter
Nectarine