[casual_games] How to prepare Installer ?

James C. Smith james at reflexive.net
Thu Sep 27 12:31:51 EDT 2007

I prefer InnoSetup. It is fee, powerful, and easy to use. You can use a
GUI or integrate it into an automated build process. I have used it for
several big retail CD-ROM games. It is what Reflexive uses for every game
distributed though Reflexive.com and the Game Center Solution network.

Any time this discussion comes up other people mention Null Soft Install
System (NSIS) which they say is also free, simple, and powerful.

I think either one is very good and it comes down to person preference.