[casual_games] Full Screen or Windowed Mode?

Aaron Murray akmurray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:36:12 EST 2008

Andrew - hopefully someone will chime in with a link to support their
statements, but we just went through this decision and I was quite
suprised by the results...something like 95% of users run 800x600 or
higher, and 60%+ run 1024x768 or higher/wider.

In addition, if someone is still running 640x480, what are the chances
that they are:
A. using a PC with enough ram/disk to play your game
B. going to purchase it

Just my 2 cents. Like I said, hopefully someone can provide a link to
some recent portal stats.

-Aaron
Tandem Games