[casual_games] In-Game Advertising Hurdles

Damon D'Amore Damon at deltaechoconsulting.com
Tue Jul 8 20:33:22 EDT 2008

What are the most common hurdles developers face when dealing with in-game
advertisers? I recently worked on two online promotions that featured brand
sponsored in-game product integrations and the tech-knowledge and
expectations gap between the development team and the brands (managers,
their ad agencies, etc) was the biggest hurdle we faced. In planning to
work with more in-game advertising I wanted to reach out to the group and
see what other challenges I can look expect.

Thank you.

Damon D'Amore

Delta Echo Consulting

<mailto:Damon at DeltaEchoConsulting.com> Damon at DeltaEchoConsulting.com

<mailto:damondamore at yahoo.com>