[casual_games] More help needed for the white paper

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 17:08:22 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Work is continuing on the casual games white paper. Many sections of the
paper are done and others are coming along quite well. Unfortunately, due
to some of the recent changes at Real Arcade, I need a couple of new
volunteers to step in and help get a couple of sections of the white paper
over the line.

Here are the areas that need new volunteers:

- Writing the overview section for the try-and-buy download section.
- Doing final follow-up and content edits for the overview (Understanding
Casual Games) section.

Each of these is about a 6-8 commitment. Ideally, I would like to have
these tasks done in the next two weeks, but will consider volunteers who
need to work on a longer timeline.

If you are willing and able to help out the community by completing these
important tasks, please email me ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave Rohrl
2008 IGDA Casual Games White Paper Editor