[casual_games] Market Size for Technologies

Gaye Lego gaye.lego at brickedbox.com
Tue Sep 2 16:03:36 EDT 2008

I understand the concerns and we do plan to test and beta this plugin.
Again, its an optional service available to publishers and developers
looking to see the marketing potential of their games. We have encountered
a need in the market for such a tool that is very easy to implement and does
not compromise the integrity and security of the game.

Question for us now is, where do we start and where do we go next? Java,
C++ or Flash.