[casual_games] Minimum System Requirements for Flash Games

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 22 02:22:23 EDT 2008

I am struggling to find the information regarding the minimum system
requirements to play a game developed in Flash CS3.

I am developing 4 games that must run on both Mac and PC computers and need
to included details of the minimum system requirements required. My games
will be standalone executables with embedded mp3 audio. I will be packaging
the games in the latest version of MDM Zinc. The game dimensions will be 800
by 600 pixels.

Any advice much appreciated.

The following info is the sort of thing I need

Required Operating Systems

Minimum Processor

Minimum Memory

Monitor