[casual_games] Casual Tools?

Donald Bahlman dbahlman at xblitz.com
Tue Sep 23 21:36:32 EDT 2008

That is an interesting question.

I think it would be cool to have a kind of storyboarding engine that one could quickly and easily generate and test game concepts. This might even work as a subscription, to allow for auto-online updates to the engine. And you would want it to be browser compatble.

Anyways, that's my two centsm

Don
xBlitz Entertainment

www.xblitz.com