[casual_games] Up and coming CMMOs

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Tue Sep 30 22:07:37 EDT 2008

Mmm... I'm expecting a load of them in time for Christmas.

We've got a multiplayer version of Swords and Sandals 3 coming out in about
a month. We've been beta testing it on Fizzy for members only and getting
about 400-500 players in at any one time. We're using smartfox server (like
club penguin). We've taken it down while we launch the single player version
of the game, but the full multiplayer version will be available from the
beginning of November on Fizzy. Feedback has generally been good.

On the commercial side, we're using the game as the foundation stone of a
new subscription service on Fizzy. I'm looking forward to seeing if the
returns justify the investment ;)

Cheers

Colin

Colin