[casual_games] Sound design

W. James Steck II spacecousin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:52:37 EDT 2009

Hi David,

I'm James and I work for a music production house, Jingle Jackal, in
Austin.
We do music for commercials, mostly Walmart, Sandisk and USCellular,
but have done a couple of video games which have been a great change
of pace.
I've enjoyed playing games on your site and think it would be fun to
collaborate at some point.
If you're developing a new game or looking for sound design or scores
in any genre, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
James

www.JingleJackal.com