[casual_games] Localized word database

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Sun Feb 8 12:29:01 EST 2009

Hi Alfredo-

If I understand your question, we are looking for the exact same thing for
the online version of Bananagrams(http://apps.facebook.com/bananagrams). We
need the equivalent of the SOWPODS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOWPODS)
word list in those other languages (specifically EFIGS), so that we can
validate the words.

If you dig up lists in any of those languages, please post a link to the
list.

Cheers!

Wade Tinney
ceo, Large Animal Games