[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Tom Higgins tom at unity3d.com
Wed Jun 17 11:40:00 EDT 2009

Oscar,

> Hey guys, maybe its just me but this discussion list has been idle

> for a while....

> Let's all just say "Hi, my name is _____________ I joined this list

> because ______________."

> Hi, my name is Oscar, I joined this list because I'm a designer who

> is looking for new associates in the industry. I also have interests

> in utilizing games for social purposes.

Ok, but I'm almost always in lurk mode here but you asked so... :)

Hi, my name is Tom Higgins I joined this list because I work at Unity
Technologies and want to hear about the problems, issues and needs of
the casual games development crowd (and stay current on other related
information not specific to tool choices).

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Higgins
Product Evangelist