[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Natalia A. Postnikova natalia at alawar.com
Thu Jun 18 00:45:49 EDT 2009

Hi, my name is Natalia, working as marketing manager in Alawar Entertainment and I joined this list because I like to stay in touch with people from casual game industry.

Best regards,

Natalia Postnikova
www.alawar.com<http://www.alawar.com>

Hey guys, maybe it's just me but this discussion list has been idle for a while....

Let's all just say "Hi, my name is _____________ I joined this list because ______________."

Hi, my name is Oscar, I joined this list because I'm a designer who is looking for new associates in the industry. I also have interests in utilizing games for social purposes.

Oscar