[casual_games] Casual Games Talk on UNSWTV

Dean Utian d.utian at unsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 22 18:55:51 EDT 2009

Hi all,

For anyone interested, I have posted a video of a talk given by Colin Cardwell, from 3rd Sense Australia, who made a guest appearance to my class a few weeks back.

The video has been uploaded to UNSWTV and is available for viewing at:
http://tv.unsw.edu.au/video/the-business-of-games-colin-cardwell

Video was filmed and edited by a student of mine (with some tweaking by me). You see me at the beginning and end.

Thanks again to Colin

By the way, UNSWTV is the University of New South Wale's attempt to create their own YouTube. It does a few other things beyond YouTube. It's still in beta.

Regards
Dean