[casual_games] IGDA Board of Directors elections

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Wed Feb 24 18:03:54 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

As you're hopefully aware, the IGDA Board of Directors elections are
currently underway. What you may not realize is that *there are only 4 days
left to vote for the IGDA Board of Directors elections.* Given the events of
the past year it is more critical than ever to vote for our new board
members. You can vote here:
http://www.igda.org/2010election/BoDVote

You can learn more about the candidates through their statements here:
http://www.igda.org/igda-board-directors-2010-candidate-statements

You might even be interested in seeing Scott Macmillan's independent take on
the candidates here:
http://www.macguffingames.com/2010/igda-elections-candidate-scrutiny/

If you've already voted, thank you, and please help us get the word out.
We're still short of quorum and need everyone to help us get there.

--
Brian Robbins
Founder, Riptide Games