[casual_games] Searching for a new term....

Jane Pinckard miyukijane at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:20:34 EST 2010

Hi Juan! Sort of... I guess the idea is a little bit, "games for the the
rest of us." Those of us with jobs and kids and errands to run but who still
might like to get together and play Rock Band at a party, or log into
Facebook and do a few quests on Mafia Wars... "core casual" might be a
little too "core" still, but I see what you mean.

--
jane pinckard
http://www.gamegirladvance.com