[game_edu] loopy Proposal - The Aggies!

Mike Reddy Mike.Reddy at newport.ac.uk
Tue Dec 4 05:14:21 EST 2007

With apologies to Monty Python, I an getting a bit sick of the Industry
(and Qantm College
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=30968) seeing us as
third rate "trainers" at best. And they get BAFTAs , dinners and
awards. So, I'd like to propose that we look into developing an award
for lecturers and students who make meaningful contributions to Games
Development. Let's call them the "Aggies" - Academic Games Innovations.
Is anyone interested in helping /supporting such an idea?
--
Dr. Mike Reddy, Future Technology, Games Development and A.I.,
Department of Computing, Newport Business School, University of Wales,