[game_edu] Reviewer: Curriculum Framework - Reviewers Needed

Aníbal Manoel de Menezes Neto amenezes at imagecampus.com.ar
Tue Dec 4 15:50:20 EST 2007

Hi, Susan.

We at Image Campus would also like to review the
curriculum as we're in the midst of presenting a newer version of our
curriculum to the local educational authorities.

Regards,

Anibal Menezes
Image Campus

> Hi Susan,

> I'd like to take a look at the revised framework.

Thanks,

Deb Solomon

> On

Dec 2,
2007 5:22 AM, S. Gold <goldfile at gmail.com> wrote:

>> For

over the past year a very hard working team of volunteers headed by

>> Tracy Fullerton, Yusuf Pisan and Magy Seif El-Nasr have made

some

>> amendments

>> to the 2003 v2.3 IGDA

Curriculum Framework. I want to thank them all for

>> their

very hard work and time on this project. It is now time for our

>> membership to view and review, to make suggestions for changes

and any

>> recommendations on improvement.

>> I am looking for volunteers to go through and review our

revised

>> document

>> through the winter break and

to report back to us their findings. We

>> will

then take those collected notes, make the appropriate additions and

>> present

>> it at the upcoming GDC IGDA Education SIG

Summit February 2008.

>> The timeline:

>> Call for Volunteers:

December 1, 2007

Distribution of Document:
December 6, 2007

>> Report from

Volunteers: January 6, 2008

Please contact me off-list to be involved, please put "reviewer"
in the

>> subject line.

>> Thank

you,

>> Susan

>> --

Prof. Susan Gold

>> Chair, IGDA Education SIG

>> "There's this game where you put in a dollar and you win

four quarters.

>> win every time." - Chris

Griffin, Family Guy