[game_edu] anyone using Unreal?

Brian Kelly at 090 BPKelly at itt-tech.edu
Thu Dec 20 19:00:51 EST 2007

We have two courses which uses the Unreal Tournament Engine:

Physics of Animation
Basic Interface Introduction
Level Design using Unreal Tournament Engine
Terrains
Lighting
Volume
Particle Effects

Game Engines and Production
Importing Characters into Unreal

The text is taken from the following textbook:

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Unreal-Technology-Level-Design/dp/067232
6922/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198195155&sr=1-1

Another good text is:

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Character-Modeling-Animation-3ds/dp/024080978
5/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198195200&sr=1-2