[game_edu] Classroom Technology Question

richard at moyaentertainment.com richard at moyaentertainment.com
Wed Dec 26 16:05:28 EST 2007

Hi all,

I posted these links on the IGDA wiki linked from the Education SIG...

http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Education_SIG/Technology

I didn't mention it before, because it is a bit different, but Multiplicity:

http://www.stardock.com/products/multiplicity/

does this as well, but it doesn't provide access to view thumbnails of
all the pc's in a room.

NOTE: I have yet to use this product, although I understand it is
designed up front to be for use with higher end graphic intensive
applications (Direct X and OpenGL situations)

--
Rich Elswick
President

Quoting Rxfteach at aol.com: