[game_edu] Conferences

YAMANE Shinji Yamane.Shinji at iii.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Apr 26 11:10:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I added Yusuf and others' event notice to online calendar.
Though this calendar contains Japanese characters which may break your
browser's layout, you can pich up the international events information
from English part:-p.

Monthly view:
http://www.digrajapan.org/modules/piCal/
List view:
http://www.digrajapan.org/modules/piCal/index.php?cid=0&smode=List
RSS feed:
http://www.digrajapan.org/modules/piCal/rss2_coming.php

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:16:34 +0900

> I looked for the exact date for GAMEON-Asia in May 2008, but I can't seem to

> find it, does anyone have any more details?

You can contact to Ritsumeikan University group who hosted pre-GAMEON Asia event in 2007.
http://www.ice.ci.ritsumei.ac.jp/~ruck/COE/sympo07.htm

> ./Michael Herring

> Carnegie Mellon University

> Entertainment Technology Center - Osaka