[game_edu] Academics and Industry - Burton speaks on not cherry picking

Mike Reddy Mike.Reddy at newport.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 05:00:26 EST 2008

Saw (and commented on) this piece on Gamasutra:

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=17260

I believe that Nick may be talking on this issue at Games EDU UK as well.

What would be your "thing to say to industry" if you had the chance (academics) OR to shout at the ivory towers (industry)?

--
Dr. Mike Reddy, Future Technology, Games Development and A.I., Department of Computing, Newport Business School, University of Wales, Newport, Allt-yr-yn Campus, PO Box 180 Newport South Wales NP20 5XR
Tel: +44 (0) 1633 432452 Mob: +44 (0)7971 170 199 Email: mike.reddy @ newport.ac.uk (remove spaces)