[game_edu] GDC Thank You

Derric Clark dclark at uat.edu
Tue Feb 26 00:58:27 EST 2008

I wanted to take the time to extend a thank you to everyone who
participated in the Education Summit at GDC this year. The success of
this event is a team effort from all involved, including the leadership,
the speakers and all of the participants. Without every one involved it
would not be the great event that it is.

In the next few days I want to start a thread of debriefing as well as
starting an area to collect comments, feedback and suggestions for next
year's event. I am sure that each of you, like myself, are just trying
to get back into the swing of things after being gone so please collect
your thoughts over the next few days and we can start a good
conversation to make next years event even better.

Thank you again

Derric

Derric Clark
Faculty Council Chair: Game Studies