[game_edu] Ad Hoc committee

macian1 at yahoo.com macian1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 18:33:15 EST 2008

I agree as well after reading all of this I didn't know whether to poke in or not. I am studying game art and design at the art institute and this has been my dram for a very long time. After joing the navy I was able to make it happen. I want to make sure I am getting what I need to getin and succeed in the game industry.

Garrett Johnson
The art institute online student
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile