[game_edu] How many Game Programs in Higher Ed?

K.Becker becker at minkhollow.ca
Mon Jan 7 17:52:02 EST 2008

Hi.

I know I came across this a while back (which I can't find now) but I am
looking for something I can quote officially, or close to it.

Does anyone have numbers on how many institutions offer game courses,
and how many offer game programs?
(this is probably too much to hope for, but some sort of breakdown by
discipline would be just peachy)

--
Katrin Becker
Ph.D. (ABD), Educational Technology;

This communication is intended only for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete or destroy it and notify the sender immediately by email at the address noted above. This email may not be forwarded or reproduced in any form without the written permission of the author.