[game_edu] Serious Game Showcase

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:03:56 EDT 2008

The Third Annual I/ITSEC Serious Games Showcase & Challenge
Call for Serious Games Entries

http://www.iitsec.org/ <http://www.iitsec.org/> ;
http://www.sgschallenge.com <http://www.sgschallenge.com/>
December 1-4, 2008, Orlando, Florida, USA

Serious Game developers are invited to submit their original serious game to
the Third Annual I/ITSEC Serious Games Showcase & Challenge. The goal of the
Serious Games Showcase & Challenge is to identify innovative game-based
solutions to training problems that could affect personnel and systems today
and in the future. Finalists in the Serious Game Showcase & Challenge will
be selected by a panel of leaders in the gaming, industry and academic
fields, and will be invited to showcase their serious game at I/ITSEC 2008,
where over 16,000 attendees will view and vote on each of the finalists.
Awards will be presented to the top finishers.

The Challenge is open to a wide range of contestants, potential categories
include student, government, individual / small business, and businesses
larger than 500 employees.

Entries can be submitted starting August 15th.
Please forward this to any of your Serious Games friends and associates!
Check
www.sgschallenge.com <http://mail.google.com/mail/www.sgschallenge.com> for
important details and information about last years outstanding contest.

--
Susan Gold
goldfile at gmail.com

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde