[game_edu] Mac version of GameMaker?

Mike Reddy Mike.Reddy at newport.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:48:28 EDT 2008

http://www.stagecast.com/

Based on good old - everyone should be able to program, like HyperCard, research - I used to use this all the time way back when. Still some interesting features to this. And very Mac friendly.

--
Dr. Mike Reddy, Future Technology, Games Development and A.I., Department of Computing, Newport Business School, University of Wales, Newport, Allt-yr-yn Campus, PO Box 180 Newport South Wales NP20 5XR

Technoleg y Dyfodol, Datblygu Gemau a D.A., Yr Adran Gyfrifiadureg, Ysgol Fusnes Casnewydd, Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd, Campws Allt-yr-ynn, Blwch Post 180, Casnewydd, De Cymru NP20 5XR

Tel/Ffôn: +44 (0)1633 432452 Fax/Ffacs: +44 (0)1633 432307 Mobile/Symudol: +44 (0)7971 170 199
Email/Ebost: mike.reddy @ newport.ac.uk (remove spaces/dilëwch y bylchau)