[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?

Glyn Heatley glyn.heatley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:32:25 EDT 2008

Sean,

You can also try the women_dev mailing list as well for the IGDA. That has a
lot of male and female artists subscribing, many with academic backgrounds.

If you have details and would like to email them directly to me, I would be
only too happy to post it for you. Assuming that you are not already signed
up that is.

Glyn

--
regards,