[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:52:40 EDT 2008

Scott, you make some excellent points. And to be clear, the reason our
current Videogame MFA has over half its classes on-site is exactly for the
reasons you indicate. And our MFA in Digital Cinema uses the one-month
residency model for similar reasons and with very good results. All good
food for thought, and thank goodness being involve in games tends to have us
naturally thinking about creative out-of-the-box solutions!

Tim