[game_edu] Online-only degrees (was Re: Where to post academic job offers?)

Roberts, Scott sroberts at cti.depaul.edu
Sun Mar 30 15:37:07 EDT 2008

Stacey, if all academia was as bad as you make it out to be I sure wouldn't be there, and if your school is really that bad you should get out quick!

With all the obvious exceptions like CMU, Georgia Tech, USC, RIT, MSU, UCF, SMU, Simon Fraser, UCSD, NC State, etc. (sorry to leave anyone out, this is just off the top of my head), these broad stereotypes are better suited for the world of Dean Wormer.

Scott

Scott Roberts
Associate Professor
DePaul University