[game_edu] Localisation

Kathleen Harmeyer kharmeyer at ubalt.edu
Sun Oct 26 18:28:43 EDT 2008

Happy to chat off list - kharmeyer at ubalt.edu

Kathleen Harmeyer, D.C.D.
Director, Simulation & Digital Entertainment Program
School of Information Arts & Technologies,
Yale Gordon College of Liberal Arts, University of Baltimore
AC113, 1420 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Voice mail: 410 837-5473 email: kharmeyer at ubalt.edu <mailto:kharmeyer at ubalt.edu>
Website: http://iat.ubalt.edu/harmeyer <http://iat.ubalt.edu/harmeyer>