[game_edu] Education Track at AGDC

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 23:18:38 EDT 2008

It is a good question, primarily because Think Services really is not even
keen on having an academic track at GDC. I am meeting with them on Thursday
and hopefully we can rectify that for the future. I have a long list of
things I would like to see happen and am going to be working on getting
academic discounts at GDC (we try every year), content at future GDC's
(Austin, Paris, etc... ) They have a new person in charge of the conference
and I hope she is open to education. I am also speaking to the folks that
put on the Game Education Conference last June as well as the GCDC folks who
do a conference in Europe and Singapore. I think they all should have
education content.

Susan