[game_edu] guidance for students and parents

Darius Kazemi darius.kazemi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:49:28 EDT 2009

Jeff Ward's article, "Choosing a Game School," is my favorite place to send
students who are asking what kind of school they should go to. It's very
even-handed and the basic thesis is: choose the school that you feel you
will be most successful attending.
http://www.gamecareerguide.com/features/298/choosing_a_.php

-Darius