[game_edu] Teaching Game Design Courses + Teaching Game Design in Schools

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 15:53:50 EST 2009

I'm currently a Game Design Teacher at Mildred Elley College in NY but I am
interested in other teaching opportunities and I was wondering what colleges
are out there to choose from and if there are good resources to look at.
I'm also the project lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker at
http://SandboxGameMaker.com and a lot of schools around the world are using
it in the classroom, including many schools in the US and I'm really
interested in potentially teaching with it myself in schools and I was
wondering if anyone had an information on the best way to go about making
that happen. I do have my BA and it seems the best path would be to get a
Masters in Teaching Technology but I'm not sure if there are other options
as well. Other teaching options, ideas and insight would be greatly
appreciated. Also good places to ask these questions would be nice too :)
Take care and thanks so much for your time!
-mike
--
http://SandboxGameMaker.com Free Open Source 3D Game Maker / Game Design
Software