[game_edu] Why define a game? (was Re: Definition of a Game)

Nic Colley Nic.Colley at cpcc.edu
Fri Dec 11 16:16:49 EST 2009

I can understand your frustration with defining a game and how it can seem pointless at times. I guess the more enlightening aspect of learning other peoples definitions of games is that we can gleem some of their process of creating a game off of this. Think about hearing Shigeru Miyamoto's definition versus Cliff Bleszinski's.

-Nic