[game_edu] IGDA Board votes still needed pls

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:36:10 EST 2009

You can vote if you are a paid member of the IGDA as of February 2, 2009. On
the front of the IGDA website there a big box that says Vote. You will be
directed to sign-in and then you can cast your vote. There really is no
nomination process, you self nominate. That was done awhile back, now you
can read the various statements online for members that are interested in
taking a leadership position on the board. You decide who you feel will best
serves your interest, you can vote for as many people as you like. There are
several educators running for one of the open board seats, but also several
other very highly qualified, devoted community members from industry.

Voting is for the whole of IGDA community, there are no elections on the SIG
level.

Susan