[game_edu] Labs

Sarah_Lemarie at scee.net Sarah_Lemarie at scee.net
Mon Jan 12 17:44:14 EST 2009

Hi Miguel,

I manage PlayStation's European academic development schemes; drop me an
email and I'll be happy to discuss options with you.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

Sarah Lemarié
Infrastructure Manager & Academic Liaison
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
e: sarah_lemarie at scee.net
w: http://research.scee.net

<m.bernal at roehampton.ac.uk>
Sent by: game_edu-bounces at igda.org
12/01/2009 19:43
Please respond to
IGDA Game Education Listserv <game_edu at igda.org>

<game_edu at igda.org>
cc

Subject
[game_edu] Labs

Dear all,

My name is Miguel Á. Bernal, I am a lecturer here in London.

Could anyone tell me or put me in contact we the people (in PlayStation,
Xbox and Nintendo) who deal with the setting up of labs with their
developer consoles and workstations.

Maybe I am being too naive assuming the three big companies do this, but
this is the best place to ask and get advice.

Thank you very much for your help
Miguel Á. Bernal-Merino
Lecturer in Game Localisation
Roehampton University London
Tel: (00 44) (0) 208 392 3799

Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system
and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or
its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
Roehampton University does not accept responsibility for any loss arising
from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any
viruses.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that
does not relate to the business of Roehampton University is personal to
the sender and is not given or endorsed by Roehampton University.

Roehampton University is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in
England under number 5161359. Registered Office: Grove House, Roehampton
Lane, London SW15 5PJ. An exempt charity.

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for
all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United
Kingdom
Registered in England: 3277793