[game_edu] Puttinh together a Gaming Convention

Deanna Whaley dwhaley at austincc.edu
Thu Jan 22 16:48:57 EST 2009

Thank you Akram...I'll go to the links.

Deanna

On Jan 22, 2009, at 3:37 PM, AkramTaghavi-Burris wrote:

Hi Deanna,
There are two location you can get info on our program.
The first is the generic course description locate at : http://
www.occc.edu/it/CAT-Degrees.html
We also have a department blog about our programs faculty and
students at : http://catblog.occc.edu

Hope that helps,
--Akram Taghavi-Burris