[game_edu] Global Game Jam News

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 18:16:32 EST 2009

THE GLOBAL GAME JAM IS LESS THAN ONE WEEK AWAY
Thousands of Game Developers Will Be Building Games Around the World
At 52 Sites In 22 Different Countries Across 14 Time Zones

We are really excited about all of the people that have decided to
participate in our Global Game Jam. If you can not make it to a jam in your
area you will find our keynote on YouTube, 20 of the locations will be
streaming the jam live, in addition we will have a Flickr photostream and of
course we¹ll be twittering throughout the event. Check out the Global Game
Jam website next weekend to see it all for yourself. Games will be ready for
download and play by Monday morning.

http://globalgamejam.org

Susan
--

Prof. Susan Gold
Chair, IGDA Education SIG

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge." - Albert Einstein