[game_edu] Project Management Software.

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:11:29 EDT 2009

While I was at Develop I had a chance to meet the folks from Hansoft and
they have made a great offer for us in education. They will allow us use of
their tools for free on educational projects. They seemed very excited to
make this available to us and I hope you contact them to take advantage of
the free offer.

Get the cutting edge in Project Management with Hansoft ­ Now free for
education!

Hansoft is an integrated project management solution for agile and lean
development, collaborative scheduling, real-time reporting, bug tracking /
QA, workload coordination, portfolio and document management. The tool is
used by many large and growing studios around the world, such as Harmonix,
BioWare, Rockstar and 2K games, and builds on principles of team
empowerment, increased communication, transparency, and collaboration.
Take advantage of Hansoft¹s education offer and get a free license to use in
your educational projects (non-commercial use only). Contact:
solutions at hansoft.se <mailto:solutions at hansoft.se> or visit www.hansoft.se
<http://www.hansoft.se> for more info.

Ship Better Games Faster. With Hansoft.

Susan
--
Susan Gold
Skype: tahoegold

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde