[game_edu] looking for examples

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 13:18:27 EDT 2009

I don't know of too many global collaborations.

I know SCAD and GA Tech have collaborated in the past, which was a natural fit (the former has designers and artists, the latter has programmers). Not sure about the funding situation.

Personally, I've had a difficult enough time just collaborating between departments at the same school! So I'd be very interested in hearing how others have overcome these barriers (if in fact they have)...

- Ian