[game_edu] IGDA Leadership Forum - November 12-13, 2009 - San Francisco, CA USA

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:35:43 EDT 2009

I was able to attend last year's IGDA Leadership Forum and found it to
be one of the best conferences I had participated in to date. I had an
opportunity to actually work and meet with industry veterans and
walked away with more information than I could possibly find out
about production from a book. I highly recommend attending, I am
bringing a small contingent from my school and I'll be going again
myself. This year's line-up of speakers really looks excellent.

The official blurb:
IGDA Leadership Forum 2009
Join top leaders in the game development industry as they outline
their personal framework for successfully advancing game production.
The IGDA Leadership Forum program features an exiting lineup of highly
respected speakers, like Noah Falstein, John Northan, Michael John,
Michael Saladino, David Steele, Clinton Keith, Kane Minkus, Don
Daglow, David Edery, and Heather Chandler—among other prominent
insiders and is focused on advancing the state-of-the-art in game
production and management.
Discounted rates are available for groups of three or more. For more
information and a special discount code contact Joe Sapp: joda at igda.org

Susan
--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!